To filter by prescreen score, follow these steps:
1. On your Applicants tab, locate the heading for filter options and click on Prescreen Score.
2. In the pop-up window, adjust the slider left to right for which score you would like to filter by.
3. Click Apply.
4. All applicants with the selected prescreen scores are now displayed.
5. To clear this filter, click Reset All Filters.
1. On your Applicants tab, click the link for 'More Filters' in the top right-hand corner.
To filter by answers to prescreen questions, follow these steps:
2. Scroll down to Filter by Prescreen Question. Select a question from the dropdown menu and click the blue plus sign (+).
3. Check the box next to the specific answers for the prescreen question if you want to see only the applicants which selected this/these answer(s). Note: At least one answer must be selected in order for the filter for this question to be applied.
4. Add any additional questions and answers by which you would like to filter. If two or more questions are added when this filter is applied, you will only see applicants who have answered all of the selected questions with the answers you chose.
Additional information about filtering by prescreen questions: