Note: This article does not apply to State Farm Agents.
To create a job template, follow these steps:
1. Go to your Account > Manage Job Settings. You will land on the Custom Sources page, but you can select the 'Job Templates' link on the left-hand side of your screen.
2. Click the blue Create New Job Template button.
3. In the pop-up window, fill in the Job Title. You can clone an existing template if you would like to make only minor adjustments to an existing template rather than start from scratch. Click the Create Job Template button.
4. Follow all the usual steps for creating and editing job postings. Create a job description (remember that HTML is supported — click on View > Source code to edit the HTML), add prescreen questions, and enable assessments. (Click here for more guidance on crafting a job posting: How do I post a job?)
5. When you are finished creating your job template, click the Update Job Template button.
Now that you have added a job template, when you create a new job, you will be asked if you would like to populate a new job based on one of your job templates.