To edit your hiring workflow, click Account
> Manage Hiring Process
. Click the Custom Hiring Workflow
link on the left-hand side of your screen.
You can add or edit existing hiring steps by clicking on the Edit link to the right of the workflow you would like to change.
In the Editing Hiring Workflow page, you can add a new step by clicking the button Add New Hiring Step.
You can also rearrange the order of your workflow by using the green arrows or delete a step by clicking the red 'X'.
To edit a step, click on the hyperlinked title of the step. You will select what actions you would like to have in that hiring step by specifying the following:
- Hiring stage: A hiring stage groups applicants in similar steps to make it easier for you to evaluate them later. You may create custom hiring stages. Learn more about hiring steps and stages here: How can I customize the stages of my hiring workflow?
- Email Templates: Email templates provide a quick, pre-populated way to contact the applicant. For example, you may send an email to invite an applicant to an interview or schedule them for one.
- Assessments: Assessments are completed by the applicant and help you screen and evaluate qualified candidates faster. If you add an assessment to this step, you will not be able to add an interview guide.
- External Assessment Link: If you have a different assessment or additional resources for this step, include the link here.
- Interview Guides: Interview guides help you summarize an applicant's strengths and weaknesses in a consistent manner during an interview. If you add an interview guide to this step, you will not be able to select an assessment. Learn more about Interview Guides here: How do I use interview scorecards?
- External Interview Guide Link: If you have a different interview guide or additional resources for this step, include the link here.
When you are finished editing the workflow, select the button at the bottom of the page to update it.