1. Select the Add Blank Prescreen Question button under the 'Prescreen Questions' section when editing or creating a job posting.
2. Choose the type of question you would like to build from the drop-down menu (Yes/No, Multiple Choice, Open Response, Multi-Select).
3. Choose the score you would like to associate with that answer from drop-down menu. You'll need to choose which percentile to use. Most clients choose either 10 or 4. The answers will be in 10% increments if you choose 10 and 25% increments if you choose 4. If you want to see scores of 60%, 70%, or 80% for certain responses, chose 10. If you would like to see scores of 25%, 50%, or 75%, then choose 4. No matter which percentile you choose, keep it consistent across every prescreen question.
4. Choose the type of response you would like to associate with that answer. Options include disqualify, normal, Fast Track, or Auto Fast Track (learn more about Fast Track: What is CareerPlug's Fast Track program?).
5. If you need to add more response options to your new question, click the Add Response Option button.
6. Select Done to finish and close the editing box. Or select Add Another to save the question you completed and automatically begin crafting a new prescreen question.