If you turn your Daily Applicant Digest email on, you will receive a new email for each job that gets at least one applicant in the previous day. You can also choose to get a single email for each new applicant a job receives.
If you are an administrator on your account, you will get Daily Applicant Digest emails by default for all jobs, whether you are the hiring manager or not. Think about whether you would like to get emails about all jobs or only certain jobs. Both options are covered below.
1. Navigate to Account > Users.
Get a Daily Applicant Digest email for all jobs:
2. Find your user record and click your name to edit your settings.
3. Scroll to the 'Notifications' area and click the heading to expand it.
4. Turn your New Applicant emails on and choose a Daily Applicant Digest or getting an email for Each Applicant. Check the box next to 'Apply these settings to existing jobs' if you wish to do so.
5. Click Update User.
Get a Daily Applicant Digest email for specific jobs:
1. Go to your Jobs page. Locate a job for which you wish to get a Daily Applicant Digest and click the name of the job to edit it.
2. Scroll to the Job Notifications area and choose a user on your account who should receive notifications about the job.
3. When you choose a user, options will appear. Turn your New Applicant emails on and choose a Daily Applicant Digest or getting an email for Each Applicant.
4. Click Save Job when you are finished.