To enable EEOC tracking, follow these steps:
- Click Account, then click Manage Hiring Process.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the 'EEOC' link.
- Check the box next to Enable EEOC Tracking.
- Once you enable EEOC Tracking, default questions about the applicant's gender and race/ethnicity will be asked on all application forms. You may also select whether to include additional questions about the applicant's disability status and veteran status.
If you wish to edit the EEOC Instructions (instructions that appear above the EEOC questions on the application form), you may do so by clicking the Edit
button to the right. If you wish to edit the EEOC Statement (which appears below the job description), you may do so by clicking the Edit
button to the right.Note: Make sure that when you create new jobs, you select the correct EEOC-1 Job Category (between Categories and Keywords) so that your applicants are tracked appropriately. If you are enabling EEOC tracking after you have already posted jobs, you will need to edit your existing jobs to ensure they include the correct EEOC-1 Job Category.
To get an EEO Report or OFCCP Report emailed to you, follow these steps:
- Go to your Reports tab, then the Reports sub-tab within the overall Reports tab.
- Click the Create New Report button.
- In the Report Type drop-down, select whether you would like to create an EEO Report or OFCCP Report, specify the email to which you would like the report to be sent, and click the Create Report button.
- On the following page, name the report, set whether it should run automatically on a certain date (optional), select any applicable filters, and select a date range.
- Add any applicable report columns from the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click the Save Report button or the Save and Run Report button.
- The report will be emailed to you.
The report you created has been saved and you may edit it at any time to run it again. Click here for help with creating and editing Excel reports: How can I get an Excel report with data about my applicants, hires, jobs, or user activity?