1. Go to your Reports page, then click the Reports tab.
To get an EEO Report or OFCCP Report emailed to you, follow these steps:
2. Click the Create New Report button.
3. In the Report Type drop-down, select whether you would like to create an EEO Report or OFCCP Report. Specify the email to which you would like the report to be sent, and click the Create Report button.
4. On the following page, name the report and set whether it should run automatically on a certain day of the week (optional). Select any applicable filters, and select a date range.
5. Hover over any of the applicable report columns on the left side of the screen. Click the icon that appears to add that column to the report.
6. Click the Save Report button or the Save and Run Report button. If you click Save and Run Report, the report will be emailed to you.
The report you created has been saved and you may edit it at any time to run it again. Click here for help with editing Excel reports: How do I edit an already created Excel report?